SHOPFUNDS Gift Cards
ShopFunds is an on-going fundraising program that costs you NO extra money.
The participating retailers include local and chain grocery stores, department stores, gas stations, & restaurants; click HERE to see a complete list.
No orders taken until Sept. 2017
Changes to the Gift Card Program for 2017.
- Gift Cards delivered once a month
- No more paper order forms sent home in your Child’s planner
- All orders must be placed online on the ShopFunds website (For you, this means that ShopFunds shop will be open 24/7 to take your orders)
- Payment must be made via email transfer.
- For security reasons, Gift Cards must be picked up in the School Office
How the Program Works at Cavell:
- Click HERE to request a ShopFunds account, you will receive an email with login/password and ordering instructions.
- Login to ShopFunds Website. (download instructions here)
- You decide which gift cards you would like to purchase (for your own use and/or to give as gifts).
- You choose the value of the gift card from the choices offered by the retailer.
- Submit your order online.
- Send your email transfer for payment (no paper forms to send).
- Pick up your Gift Cards from the office on pickup day.
How can our School Make Money on This Fundraiser?
Do you shop at Safeway, London Drugs, Save On Foods? Do you buy gas at Esso or Chevron? What about coffee or tea at Starbucks?
We suggest that you purchase gift cards to pay for your own regular shopping:
(eg) $ 25 Starbucks
50 Loblaws (No Frills, Superstore, etc)
$ 125 per family for one order session
If 100 families were to purchase $125 per session, the school would earn an annual $12,500 (@ avg 5% profit)
($125 x 2 sessions/month = $250) x 100 families = $25,000 net per month.
($25,000 x 10 months = $250, 000 net per school year) @ 5% avg profit = $12,500